Here are some useful links for anyone visiting Faversham and the surrounding area. Most of the
other attractions, local accommodation providers and catering businesses can be found through
these links to complement your visit to the Fleur de Lis Heritage Centre and our other attractions.
- The most comprehensive site for all things related to Faversham and surroundings.
- Faversham Society Archaeological Research Group
- Everything you need to know about archaeology in Faversham and who to contact to get involved.
- Faversham Attractions
- Other attractions in and around Faversham.
- Visit Swale
- Local authority tourism site, including things to do and where to stay.
- Visit Kent
- Official tourism site for Kent – destinations, activities, special offers, etc.
- The Civic Voice
- The national charity for the civic movement in England.
- Creek Creative
- A centre providing studio, workshop and gallery space for local creative practitioners; workshops
and training available.
- Shepherd Neame Brewery
- Britain’s oldest brewer offers tours of the Brewery and a shop in the heart of Faversham.
- Mount Ephraim
- Country estate close to Faversham and open to the public including gardens, shop etc.
- Belmont House
- Fine Georgian Country House, open to the public and featuring the largest collection of historic clocks and watches in private ownership.
- Faversham Assembly Rooms
- Original Victorian Assembly Rooms in Preston Street. Dates back to the 1830’s and currently being restored, but is open for events and available to hire.